Thursday, August 27, 2009

Its been awile!

Playing in the sand after a full morning of playing in the ocean.
This what we did every day for the mornings from 9ish to 1230ish. WORE THEM OUT~

Enjoying time with Dad on the balcony of our room.

My dad and Karon took the boys to this amusement park in the afternoons for two days. It was cool with a few big coasters and lots of other stuff to do.
This is the view of the ocean from our hotel. I would sit on the balcony in the mornings before Mark and the boys woke up and just listen to the waves and enjoy the peace in them.
So its been a LLLOOONNNG time since I have blogged. It has been a good summer and a slow summer for us. The boys spent almost 5 weeks back in CA with our families. They had a great time. Before the left, Ozell, Mark's mom came to visit for 2 weeks. She took the boys back with her. When they returned to us, they brought with them, my mom. See visited with us for 1 week. We enjoyed all the visits and our quiet time while we were alone. Our summer ended with a family vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC to visit my dad and step mother. It was a fun and very relaxing time. Mark and I think it was our most relaxing vacation since we married 10 years ago. Enjoy the pics. Now that school is back in session I will be blogging more.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great pics of the family Angie!