Monday, August 31, 2009

Soccer

Last year we started playing sports with Basketball. This year we are adding Soccer to the lineup. Last week Zachery started practice and had a great time. The only problem is he talks so much.... Im sure in the next few practices he will be running some laps for this. Better for him to learn now than later. Marcus starts practice this week. Add this to Bible Study on Wed nights and Boy Scouts on Monday nights and we are a very busy family. Our intention is to keep them so busy with sports and church and Boy Scouts that there will be no time for getting into trouble in later years! Lets see if it works......
Break time, needs liquids! See how sweaty he is? Yuck!
Practicing drills. Marcus is working as an assistant since he practice starts next week.
You want me to sit on the ball? Why, when I can stand and hold it?
Dad tighening shoes again!
Zachery meeting his coach!

2 comments:

The Chelette Family said...

Hey there! I got your comment on my blog and found yours. I read all through it and now I will add you to my blog list. Sounds like things are good there in Texas and the family is having fun. Hang in there with Zackery. He was given to you for a reason. I feel your love and pain sister! Thank God for unconditional love :)

Jen said...

They are so funny- I can't BELIEVE how big Marcus is getting!