Monday, February 16, 2009

Boys and Boys and more Boys

This has been the scene at my house for the last couple of Satrudays. A bunch of boys! I learned quickly that it is nice to have them all around cause they keep each other occupied and then I can get "me stuff" done! I also enjoy being able to give these boys time away from home, their siblings, and just some veg time! I think all kids need that since they are going going going during the week with school anf sports. Plus it gived their parents some alone time too and I know we all need that some time. I am ready for mine! I have been SSSSOOOO sick this last week. I could use some myself. Do you usually have a house full or do your kids go thier friends' houses?

1 comment:

April said...

Hey Ang! I have a houseful a lot too... although our house is usually full of girls. :)

Hope you're doing well.