Thursday, February 5, 2009

Briefs, Bikini, or Thong

Ok so this may be a little personal and maybe even TMI but here it goes. I received a gift card from my mother-in-law for Christmas to Victoria's Secret. I love this place! Mark took me there today to do my shopping. I have not purchased any new panties in like 3 years. This is of course is what I wanted to buy. I immediately went to the table with the high-leg briefs and chose 4 pretty prints. Then I stopped and looked at Mark and thought to myself, does he care that I wear these "Grannie panties" instead of the cute little bikini or thong styles? Then the second thought came to mind, do I want cuteness or comfort? Being the sometimes selfish person I am, I chose to go with comfort over cuteness and only got one pair of bikini panties and 4 pair of high-leg briefs. My excuses are that I dont like the thong for obvious reason, my big butt, and the bikini rides right below my C-section line and fatness. HA! Mark did not say anything.... maybe it does not matter to him.... or maybe he was just not going to go there!!! LOL So I ask you, cuteness or comfort? Does your significant other care?

3 comments:

Dina said...

girl, it is all about comfort for me! and thongs are not comfortable to me!! :)

Anonymous said...

Advertising for Victoria...huh? I loved the pictures of the basketball game. Update.....Please take a moment anc changed the date on your camera...

Anonymous said...

i kinda like the big ones!!!