Saturday, January 23, 2010

the constant pull.....

Every day I do some sort of "office work" whether it be at home balancing my check book, doing work for the school, vol for Favor of God, or tracking giving for my church. Everyday I feel the natural pull of my heart telling me to go back to work full time in an office environment because I miss it so much. But I have to remind myself that for now, I am doing what He wants me to do! I know that one day I will go back to work. I want to go back to work. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next year. Maybe full time or maybe part time. I know He will present to me the prefect job He has for me and I know beyond a shadow of doubt, that the timing will be right according to His plans for me. Until then.....I wait and listen for the still small voice.

No comments: