Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Im a people pleaser

When I do things for people I love to hear that they are happy with what I have done. Doesn't everyone? I like to go above and beyond the call of duty when I have time and I can. Yesterday I did that. I cleaned out the fireplace and brought up the trash cans from the street for my client. Both things are not part of my normal duties.

Tonight I received a txt message from her saying:
Oh my gosh. You are such a jewel. I intended to text you yesterday and tell you how much we appreciate you bringing in the trash cans. I was also very pleased with everything else. The house was spotless. But tonight when I sat down and glanced at the fireplace I was speechless. It is cleaner than it has ever been. There will be a bonus waiting on you when you get here on Monday. You are awesome. Thanks for everything you do.

Little notes like this make my day and bring me such joy. Even though I don't like cleaning, those of you that know me well, know I really don't like cleaning, I clean for each client as if I am cleaning for the Lord. He is rewarding me now via this little note. :-)

No comments: