Tuesday, February 16, 2010

His passion

Mark is an artist. He loves to paint, draw, music, anything that is artistic. Well Marcus's den needed a flag made for their promotion into Boy Scouts. My eyes got real big and of course I volunteered Mark for the job. When i took him the little tiny pic that one of the kids brought to the meeting to turn into a flag, he was so excited. I was even more excited for him since I know that he has not painted anything other than cars for at least the last 10 years. He enjoyed drawing the picture over and over to make it perfect and larger and in the end:
The whole den loved it. Each of the kids looked at it and their parents did as well. I was so proud of Mark. He did such a great job. Its not done, we still have to add a few things to it. I will post more later.

No comments: