Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Unwelcome Guests

So this week has been full of fun with our unwelcome guests, better know as mice!!! The good news is so far they are only in the garage and maybe up in the attic. In the last 2 days 5 mice have been caught! That's great. But its also scary thinking how many more are there??? Mark and the boys are having so much fun with this it is crazy. They all wake up in the morning with one thing on their mind. Going to check the traps to see if they caught another one!!! As soon and the boys gets home from school, the first thing they want to do, is go to the garage and check their traps. ALL BOY I tell you. All 3 of them. I hope this ends soon, cause I don't like mice. Although in my mind, this is much better than dealing with a million ants!!! I'm knocking on wood right now!

No comments: