Friday, March 26, 2010

The Adventure Begins

I always feel like I am going on an adventure when I start the process of planning for a missions trip. It is a fun adventure with lots of unknowns. This trip will be much the same. I have been down to Mexico many many times. Loved each and every visit. This time I am going to the complete opposite side of Mexico, down on the Yucatan area. Merida is a city of about 1M people. I am told it is safe, clean, and only a short drive to the coast lines. Right now the exciting thing to me is that I will be staying with a host family instead of staying in a hotel. The not so exciting thing to me is thinking about what am I going to eat??? LOL You may think that is crazy, but if you know me, you know how picky of an eater I am. This is always a challenge for me when I leave home. This trip I will view it as an adventure and will hopefully be able to try some new foods. I will keep you posted.

If you would like to be apart of my prayer team, please email me at afunches@cableone.net so I can add you to my group!

Prayer Team/Support letters are going out today. If you get one, can you pls pray over it and see where the Lord leads you? Once I get the funds raised I can focus on other important stuff!!

A~

No comments: