Friday, August 6, 2010

My very own closet

I am so happy that I now have my very own closet. For the last two years Mark and I have been sharing one. It is not that big. We both hang alot of our clothes. It was a source of frustration for me when it came to putting clean clothes away, which has turned into my most disliked chore. Well yesterday I cleaned out the top shelf and floor area of the front entry closet. Later that day, I had the bright idea to move the jackets to the closet of their owners' and that would empty it out for me use it for my clothes! It was a perfect idea. Last night I made the big move! I didn't realize how happy I would be to have more closet space. And Mark is sure to be happy too. I only wish I would have thought about this sooner :-) Its the simple things in life.....

No comments: