Monday, August 2, 2010

decluttering

The last few weeks I have been decluttering non stop. I think I am "nesting" for our future foster kids! This weekend was a great weekend. Mark I spent lots of time together......cleaning out his garage. LOL After 1.5 days of working hard it is now all organized and cleaned out. I told Mark I don't thing it has been this clean since we moved here 2 years ago. this morning I went out and opened the garage for a quick look to be sure I was not imagining how clean it was. Nope I wasn't. :-)

In the process of all this cleaning, we have really been blessing alot of families on Freecycle with our junk! It makes us feel good to give things away rather than make a buck off them. A nice reward for being patient for 24 hours and not just dumping it all at the Goodwill!

What can I clean next? The top of Z's closet!

No comments: