Thursday, January 8, 2009

Love the yard...

But the yard work that comes with it.....not so much!! We did all the yard work right at the start of fall. LOTS of it. Then we saw that the leaves and pine needles were STILL falling. So we decided that we were not going to do any more work till the trees were all empty. Well that was three months ago and now it is time to clean up. I started a few days ago before the rain and got 2/3 of 1/3 of the back yard done. Doesn't it look nice?
This is alot of yard in the picture.
This is the second section and I am almost half way there.
Here is the largest section and it looks horrible. I saved this till last. When I am done in the back... I have to start the front. And it is three times the size of the back yard. Boy am I glad that we bought a house on only 1 acre. But I do love enjoying the yards when they are all clean! Have you started your fall clean up yet?

No comments: