Sunday, March 22, 2009

WARNING!!!!!!! GGGRROOOOOSSSSSSS

This is what one of the dogs threw up on my living room carpet! They got loose, jumped the fence, ran around the neighborhood, came home, and gave us this gift! It is the insides of a small animal. GGRROOOSSSSSSSS!!! It stunk so bad! This is the grossest thing I have ever had to deal with. Good thing Mark was home to handle it. I did have to hold open the bag but he picked it up. We talked to the vet and she said it was the best thing the dog could have done, throwing it up....but really???? on my carpet??? needless to say they stay on the chain now. No more running loose around the back yard. We need to get a big kennel area for them so they can not be on a chain but for now it is what it is.....

1 comment:

Marsamifw said...

This really is gross! Glad I didn't need to help. LOL Luv ya!!!