Saturday, March 7, 2009

Its been a while....

So truth be told, I am addicted to the computer and whats worse is I am addicted to wanting people to love me and know what my every move is. I decided that I really should be a better steward of all this time I am spending on the Blog, Facebook, Myspace, Yahoo messenger, and Email. I think I am still dealing with not having many friends here and this is how I have been coping with it. But I have plenty of other stuff I should be doing. Like volunteering at the Pregnancy Center, cleaning my house, spending time with the kids and Mark, reading, doing my Bible Study. The list could go on and on. I have been working on this problem, so that is why I have not been blogging. I started it with all the wrong intentions. Moving forward my plan is to create a weeks worth of blog entries in one sitting and then schedule them to post daily. I am also cutting back my online time with all the other sites. I need to figure this out and get it under control. Thanks for reading and caring about us!

1 comment:

Dina said...

love you, girl! I enjoy your posts whenever you are able