Monday, March 30, 2009

Bye Bye Grandma

I have been up in Ohio for the last week for my Grandmother's funeral. Funerals are never an exciting thing. However the upside to them is that we get to see family that we otherwise would not. That was the case with us. I have not been to Ohio in over 20 years. So I have not had the chance to have a relationship with Aunts and Uncles and Cousins. Well now I do. I spent the week with them and even stayed an extra day with my Uncle Jim and Aunt Cathy and cousin Josh. I am so glad I did that. Here are some pics from the week.
My sister, Natalie, Cousin Josh, Me, Mom, and Shane
All the boy cousins carrying the coffin.
Uncle Jimmy, Aunt Cathy, Cousin Jimmy, and second cousin Robin.
Aunt Mary with her two sons, Nathan and Brandon
Frank, Mom, Shane, me, and Natalie.

1 comment:

Marsamifw said...

That was nice you posted this. Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. Luv and miss you!