Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Plans

We will be heading back to Cali for Christmas and I am making plans to meet with friends and family while we are there. If you are available and would like to hook up, please let me know so I can make arrangements. I would love to see all of you but not sure what your schedules look like. For my small group ladies, Nicole and Anna are arranging for a dinner date on Monday before Christmas. Please talk to one of them. The more the better and the more fun it will be. I hope you ALL can make it. It would mean a lot to me. This is how happy I am when thinking about getting to have lunch or dinner with my friends and getting to catch up and share what we have been up to. Only 3 more weeks!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am here til the 20th! I wish you were here earlier.