Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Being real with myself and others

http://www.mintonssportsplex.com/0/Summer-Sports-Camp.html

Dont say "I told you so!" but I think I found my sanity here today. I am going back tomorrow at 10:00 am to see for sure if they have it! Then it is off to look for work. I can not stay at home with the boys all day every day. They have way too much energy for me to try and manage. I found this place today and we went and checked it out and it is REALLY COOL! I will have some pics tomorrow but check out the link and you will see that this is the perfect place for the boys and our family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Sounds like this summer camp can really help you out with the boys until they start school again. What kind of job will you be looking for? Full time or part time?

-Laura C.

Angie Funches said...

I will probable start off with PT. I am actually not sure. I need to make at least enough to pay for the camp. I will need to see what jobs are available.

Marsamifw said...

Ang,
That day camp seem wonderful. I know the boys will have a great time... as you know God doesn't give us anymore than we can handle. I guess his planting the idea gave you some relief. Take care Sweetie. Love & Hugs