Monday, July 21, 2008

First Day of Work



Was great!! These people are so nice and make you feel so welcome, whats not to love?? My boss is great and very patient with the questions and training. Today I just got the computer up and running and got familiar with the desk and the files and making heads and tails of the office. They had a lot of turnover in this office because of the "never getting ahead" feeling since there is 140% turnover. I understand that is a lot, but enough to create the drama that would make you want to quit your job?? We will see. I have 11 benefits statements to reconcile and balance each month and my first attempt at it will be next week. I am excited for tomorrow because I actually have things to do and employees to get back to with answers. So far so good.

No comments: