Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cartoons

Here is the latest fun conversation between Marcus and I:

M: Mom, can you wake me up at 5 in the morning? (smile on face)
A: You are 9. Why do you need to be up at 5 in the morning? (BIG eyes)

M: Because I want to watch transformers and that is the time they come on. (smile on face)
A: I am not getting up to wake you up at 5 in the AM. Are you crazy?? ("like hello" look on face)
M: Well, do you have an extra alarm clock I can use to wake me up? (arms on hips)
Dad: I have one in the garage. (laughing at us)
M: AWESOME!! thanks Dad (running to his dad)

So we gave him the clock and set it to wake him at 5. Can you believe that he really got up and watched his cartoons?? He even woke up his brother to watch with him, how nice of him!LOL. He was dressed for camp and ready to go when we woke up at 6:30. I wonder how he will be feeling (tired?) when I pick him up from camp this evening. Mark had to go get Zachery already today because he has a fever! I will keep you posted.

No comments: