Saturday, November 15, 2008

Too Long

I am sorry it has been almost a week since I have blogged. I have lots to show you from the last week. I dont have any pics of Mark and I but we are REALLY enjoying our Mon. & Tues. together since he is off and the boys are in school. God really is blessing us with lots of time to spend together and build our marriage.
Thursday Mark got home from work and wanted to go to dinner... so we went. Both the boys behaved really well, ate all their dinner, enjoyed desert, and we had a wonderful night out. I was so thank full for no behavior issues!!
Tuesday night we got our shoe boxes for Samaritan's Purse re wrapped and packaged. We actually made them last year while in Cali but for some reason did not get them to the church in time. We kept them and brought them to TX with us. Mark re wrapped and I repacked. I was even able to get a lot more items in each box. It was fun and the boys felt so proud to take them to church for Wednesday night Bible study. We didn't want to wait till Sunday in case we forget again and missed the deadline....

This shows some of the items I was able to get in the boxes.


On Monday the boys had their Scouts meeting. Marcus learned how to do CPR and Zachery's den went to the fire station for a tour. Monday we also went out to dinner with Ozell as this was her last night here.
Last night I put together a gift for a 10 year old girl B-day party today. We will be doing that at 2. We have a very busy schedule today. I am praying for an awesome time with the boys and cooperative behavior from my little man! Another update to come tonight!

No comments: