Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fireproof

Yesterday Mark, Mom, and I went to see the movie Fireproof. This movie was so powerful and had us all in tears through out. We knew it was going to moving, but we were not ready for this one. It hit home on SO many levels for us. We are so thankful to our Lord for restoring our marriage when He did. This movie reminded us how important the vows are that we took before Him on April 15, 1999. It reminded us of how our marriage is a constant challenge and that we have to keep working on it. That we have to keep each other the priority of our lives. We need to think of the other person before we think of ourselves. We are so thankful that our church encouraged us to get into counseling at all costs. Bottom line... this movie is a must see for all married couples, happy and not so happy couples. Check out the website: http://www.fireproofmymarriage.com/.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Even though I'm not married I would love to see it!


and...


Angie- I am such a terrible friend, but the English teacher in my wants to let you know that you and Mark didn't exchange vowels- you exchanged vows :)I mean, they were probably full of vowels...but...you know... :)

Angie Funches said...

Thanks for the english help. In high school I did not take one english class. I took all speech classes that counted for english credits. So now, I cant spell. Oh well.

Jen said...

and I'm a bad english teacher because i said "my" instead of "me"- oh well- who needs to spell anymore anyway right?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting about this movie. We are going to see it this week. I am excited