Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Relaxing two days

Yesterday Mark and I enjoyed our first day together with out the boys!! We slept in. Took the dogs to the local park and let them run around on the base ball field. Took them for a nice walk around the park. We dropped them off at home and went to have some BBQ for lunch. It was so yummy. After our tummy's were full, we came home for a 3 1/2 hour nap!! When we woke up, it was time to get the boys from Minton's.

Today was day two of spending time together. Except today was full of work! Yard work to be exact, 7 hours of it. The boys and I cleaned up the front yards this weekend from the storm. The back hard had not been touched and needed some TLC. So Mark and I spent all day out there, raking, picking up dog poop, picking up pine cones, and mowing. When all was done it looked gorgeous! It made all the hard work worth it. We took two truck loads of debris to the dump! That's alot of crap all over the yard. BUT NO MORE!! Hopefully we wont ever have to do this again, cause I called a logger to come give us an estimate for taking the trees. The best part?? They will PAY US for the trees!! I will keep you posted on this.

Tomorrow my moms flies in at 7:45pm. I cant wait. I am so happy that she is coming to Shreveport so the drive is not that long. 23 hours left!!

No comments: