Friday, October 31, 2008

Been busy

I have been so busy these last couple of days, I have not had a chance to update the blog. I spent two days folding and stapling 1300 little books for a teacher. Today I helped a family from church have a huge yard sale. Tomorrow I will be helping the same family move their daughter and grand daughters into their own duplex. I am a busy bee.
Mark and the boys just left for the weekend to go camping for the Cub-Dad weekend with the boy scouts. So I am free for the weekend. If I was still in Cali I would be having a blast with my lady friends, but since I am here and don't have many "hanging out" friends I will spend my free time getting my nails done, taking a bubble bath, and reading another good book. Mark has the camera so I wont be able to post any pics till Sunday evening! Hope you all have a Happy Halloween.

No comments: