Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More Games!

Since Mom has been here we have played games every night! It has been so much fun and has inspired me to want to play games with the boys. I am still trying to learn how to be a better mom and spend more time with the boys and this has helped. We taught Marcus how to play Yahtzee and we played JR Yahtzee and Candy land with Zachery. Zachery also gets to roll the dice for us when we play regular Yahtzee. So it is great fun for the family. Mark has not been playing because he is tired after work. Hopefully this weekend we can get him to play with us. But I am so excited to have something else I can do with the boys so they don't drive me crazy! :-) I say that with TONS of love.
Look how much fun we are having. LOL

This morning Mom and I spent from 7:30-1:30 at the school counting money, preparing the bank deposit, and organizing the fundraiser forms for the school. This was my first volunteering opportunity and I completely enjoyed it. I hope they call me for more work!
Today was also the first day of the new sale at my favorite store, Kohl's. And I had a coupon for an additional 30% off all sale and clearance priced items, and you know I HAD to take advantage of that. I ended up buying all my nieces, nephews, my boys, and of course me, shoes for Christmas and the boys some shoes for the future. I got 15 pairs of mostly Scketures, Nike's, and Vans for only $133.24. That is less than $10 a pair!!!! And these are AWESOME shoes!

Please don't let any of my little nieces and nephews see this post cause these are their Christmas presents!! :-)

Tomorrow.... we are staying home and not spending a dime! I am broke.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love those shoes! Good job Angie! Family game night is also awesome- how long does your mom get to stay for?